Ohio Law Firm Puts Emphasis on Clients
For the attorneys at the Law Office of Manning & Manning, LLC in North Ridgeville, Ohio, the focus has always been on personal service and attention. Lifelong residents of the North Ridgeville area, siblings Nathan and Allison Manning practice law at the same location where their father, Jeffrey H. Manning, maintained a successful legal practice from 1977 to 2003.
At Manning & Manning, LLC, we understand the values of our community and keep our practice small to allow us to be available to clients.
Our practice provides representation in the following areas of law:
- Criminal defense. Our attorneys provide a strong defense to those charged with a wide range of misdemeanors and felonies under Ohio criminal law, including drug charges, juvenile delinquency, white collar crime, probation or parole violations, expungements, and the sealing of criminal records.
- DUI/OVI and traffic offenses. We defend clients charged with driving under the influence or operating a vehicle while intoxicated. We also represent those charged with other traffic offenses, including driving on a suspended or revoked license, speeding, and reckless driving.
- Probate and estate planning. Have you been named executor, administrator, or personal representative of the estate of a loved one, and need help navigating through the complex Ohio probate process? We can help you settle the estate, and also establish and implement a well-designed estate plan to govern how your own assets will be distributed.
- Real estate. The attorneys at Manning & Manning, LLC handle all matters related to a real estate transaction, including contract issues, closings, and negotiations.
- Personal injury. If you have been injured due to someone else's negligence, we handle cases involving motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, dog bites, and other personal injury matters.
- Elder law and guardianship. Our attorneys are experienced in elder law issues such as guardianships, Medicaid planning, long-term care, trusts, and matters related to spousal impoverishment.
- Business entity formation. We handle a variety of business law matters, including non-profit incorporation, and will help you establish your business as an LLC, corporation, or other entity under Ohio law.
Clients are our number one priority. We are easy to reach when you need to talk to us, and are available Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. as well as evenings and weekends upon request. If necessary, we can meet with you outside our offices at the location of your choice, be it jail, a nursing home, or a private residence. Contact us online or call 440-290-5970 to schedule your risk free initial consultation today.