North Ridgeville Real Estate Attorneys Focus on Your Interests
Ohio Real Estate Law Firm Will Protect Your Legal Rights
For many people, the purchase or sale of a home or business is the most important legal matter in which they will be involved, and the single most expensive investment they will likely make.
Manning & Manning, LLC handles a wide variety of real estate transactional matters, including:
- Negotiation, preparation, and review of real estate documents, including residential and commercial purchase and sales contracts and leases
- Business formation
- Preparation and review of shareholder, partnership, and company operating agreements
- Negotiation, drafting, and review of stock and asset purchase sale transactions
- Contract preparation and review
Why Hire an Attorney to Review a Real Estate Transaction?
All contracts prepared by real estate agents, brokers, or salespersons are required to contain an attorney review clause allowing the buyer and seller three business days to allow a lawyer to review the contract. Because the contract is a legal document that sets out the rights and obligations of both the buyer and the seller and establishes the terms of the transaction, a lawyer should be consulted to:
- Review the documents
- Propose and negotiate contract changes
- Work with the mortgage company to prepare the documents needed for closing
- Order and review title searches
- Attend the closing with the client
Although most real estate transactions take place without issue, experienced attorneys like those at Manning & Manning, LLC will serve as the central communication point for the client, the real estate agent, the mortgage company, and the title insurance company. Should problems occur, we will review the transaction and ensure that your legal rights are fully protected. Contact our firm online or call 440-290-5970 to schedule your free initial consultation today.